Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, January 17, 2014

Snow Shots - December

After all that talk about snow yesterday, I figured I should show you some more shots of it to share the experience. I have quite a few photos from December and January, so I'll divide some of them up into several posts over the next week or two. These posts will be mostly photos with brief explanations. We'll begin the "Snow Shots" series with some of my unshared favorites from December.

Eagle Harbor Road (aka Eagle Harbor Cutoff Road):

Our property on the Eagle Harbor Road:

Looking through the office window in the Calumet house - a good shot of a "roof-drift."

Looking through the bedroom window of the Calumet house.

I know some of those photos look like they're black and white, but I assure you they're in full Keweenaw winter color! Check back to continue the series with January shots.

Also, remember to check the "Snowfall Chart" page, as it's updated often. If you look at it today, you'll see that our snowfall total as of yesterday was 191". That's just 4" shy of our total for the entire 2011-2012 season - our first winter here!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.