Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, June 27, 2014

Sneak Peek Friday

Continuing our lighting theme from last Friday, I thought I would give you a peek at our kitchen lighting for the new house. We'll have some under cabinet lighting and a ceiling fixture, but the real stars of the show will be our pendant lights.

That was the black and white version for a teaser. We'll hang one above our kitchen sink and two above the breakfast bar.

Here's a photo in living color.

Yes, more copper! 

Have I told you that I believe in mixing metals? We'll have lots of bronze in the house, but we'll also have copper (shiny and hammered). We'll even have some. . . 



wait for it. . . 



galvanized metal. 

Don't let the thought scare you. Look for it in future posts!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.