Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Monday, July 28, 2014

Discovering - Copper Harbor

It's always something, isn't it? When the time isn't convenient for an abscessed tooth, that's precisely when you'll get one. The pain started on Wednesday evening and is getting progressively worse each day. 

We haven't seen our Saginaw dentists for 2 years. Not a good idea. I called some local dentists on Thursday. Since we haven't established a relationship with a dentist up here yet, I couldn't find one who would agree to see me until tomorrow afternoon at the earliest. "I'll take it," I said. I just need to make it through another 22 hours now!

Anyway, since I'm not really in the photo-editing mood at the moment, I thought I would share a video with you instead. There's an outdoor program on TV up here that focuses on the Upper Peninsula. They recently spotlighted Copper Harbor and showed some of what the area has to offer. It's on YouTube and lasts about 22 minutes. Here's the link if you would like to watch it:

Discovering - Copper Harbor

All else is well in the Keweenaw.

P.S. Rest assured. If I like this dentist, I'll make an appointment for Steve, too! No more procrastinating! Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.