Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, July 25, 2014

Sneak Peek Friday

We're moving into the Powder Room (1/2 bath) for today's sneak peek. Now, you know I'm not going to show you everything, but here's a peek at the light fixture that goes above the vanity.

That was pretty cruel of me. The photo on the box isn't even in color! Oh well, it's bronze. 

The next photo IS in color. It's the first faucet I chose for the house - waaaay back when. I fell for it then, and I'm still crazy about it.

Dontcha just love it? The color is called rustic bronze. Sorry, you don't get a peek at the vanity yet!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.