Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, October 10, 2014

Sneak Peek Friday - T & G + Bonus

I'm sorry the blog posts have been a bit sparse again lately. Life gets busy, and I'm battling a cold. Thankfully, this one is not accompanied by my typical barking cough.

I have two sneak peeks for you today. The first one shows you something from the Keweenaw, and I think I've made you wait long enough for this peek. Here's the tongue and groove pine on the walls of our master bedroom.

Remember, that pine is our pine - from trees we took down on our property - that property! I love it. Like I've said before, our home will be full of items with stories connected to them. The walls are no exception. 

Your bonus sneak peek this week shows you something from Saginaw. This was in Steve's farmhouse there when he purchased it in the 1980's.

It's an antique double angle lamp with clear elbows and milk glass chimneys (circa 1880's or 90's). It was originally kerosene but was electrified at some point. We're going to rewire it and hang it in the loft. 

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.