Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Italics: The Sequel to The Sequel to The Sequel

I finally drummed up enough courage/sanity/emotional health to call AT&T again yesterday.
When we received the most recent bill, they were still billing us for full service at the new house - even though the phone is on "vacation mode" (inactivated) until we move in. That makes a difference of almost $60 in the monthly bill. I was prepared to cancel our service today depending on how I was treated and how frustrated I became. After all, I've been dealing with this company since late September, and they've made error - after error - after error - after error - after error. Oh, and they've made some errors, too.

I was connected to José from Customer Support (in Arizona). I must say this was the shortest phone call I've ever had with AT&T (about 15 minutes total), and he helped me with no argument. When all was said and done, I made sure to thank him and told him how close I was to canceling their service altogether, and I was pleasantly surprised that he was so helpful.

Now. . . maybe. . . just maybe. . .

I can throw this away. . .

and my hair will grow back. . .

so I can start using this again.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.