Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, April 10, 2015

It's Home!

Our address and phone probably won't change for a few more weeks. We still have lots of finishing work to do on the house. . .

but, it's now officially HOME!

Let's go over the list:

þ  Shower

þ    Toilet

þ  Hot Water

þ  Appliances

þ  Bed

þ  Sofa

þ  Dog

þ  Internet

Dog = Arrived on Wednesday!

Verizon 4G LTE (Wireless) Internet = Installed Today!

Since I haven't yet dropped the Charter Cable at the Calumet house, my Charter email is still functioning here at the new house. I'll be switching to a G-Mail Internet Address within a week. I'll try to let all my contacts know my new email address as soon as I set it up. In the meantime, continue to use my Charter email address (julham61@charter.net) or go back to my old, old email address (julweb61@msn.com). That msn account will continue to work, as I use it for a lot of my online orders in an effort to keep more junk out of my regular email address.

So, it's officially. . .

 All is wonderful in the Keweenaw!

2 comments:

  1. Yes Yes Yes!!!!! You will have a wonderful birthday in your new house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Barb! You and Duane MUST come up for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.