Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Fox

I've been able to use my camera to capture some images of recent visitors to our property. When I say "recent visitors," I'm not talking about Marty & Donna (although they've been here, too). I'm talking about wildlife. (Marty & Donna aren't wild at all.) 

I have 2 photos to share today of a fox that visited us on the morning of April 24th. I was in the kitchen when Steve said he spotted a fox, so I quickly went for the camera in the great room. I think the fox may have noticed my movement inside the house, but I was able to get these before it retreated back into the woods.

That was fun. Look for more photos of recent visitors in the coming days.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.