Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Max Max Max

Steven, Beth & Max spent a week with us in May. I know I already shared a couple of my favorite photos from their visit. . .

but I thought I would share a few more. The little guy is difficult to photograph, as he never slows down!

Wave for Grandma Julie, Max!

What is this big brown animal, and why is she interested in me?

(Grandpa taught Max to say Cocoa.)

More shots of my first trip to Lake Superior.

Father and son.

A beautiful mess.

Playing with Grandpa.

Another action shot - with Mommy's phone.

Acting silly.

Time for Din Din! I can handle this spoon by myself, thank you!

Time to leave. (Yeah, we weren't happy about it either!)

Love that little guy!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.