Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Sneak Peek (Saturday) - Latest Project

After years of nothing but unlimited Internet, this limited gigabyte stuff is killing me! Since my data rolled over at midnight, I'm back on today to share yesterday's Sneak Peek.

Steve has been spending a lot of time in the barn lately working on this.

It's the barn wood vanity for the master bathroom.

It will have one door on each end under the sinks with 2 deep drawers stacked in the center. I called "dibs" on the top drawer.

I have extra bronze knobs left over from our temporary kitchen cabinets, but we still need to buy the hinges for the doors. We'll use more of our old barn wood to skirt the jetted tub.

As a bonus peek today, I thought I would show you the finished cement slab in front of the garage - sealed and without the crime scene tape.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.