Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Fall Coats

I was walking through the great room last Friday when I noticed a goldfinch at the bird feeder. I walked up to one of the sliding doors to watch him when I suddenly realized we had other return visitors in the yard, and they were fully clothed in their fall coats.

It was Mama with her youngster again. Mama looks much prettier than the last time I saw her, and Jr. has lost all his/her spots.

Mama noticed me moving in the house, so she didn't stay long, and Jr. obediently followed her back into the woods. 

Deer sightings are always fun.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.