Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Monday, October 19, 2015

More Fall Color

Since we can never get enough fall color, I've added 3 photos I snapped last Monday. The first was taken on Hwy. 41.

The next shot was taken when I was standing on top of Brockway Mountain. Lake Medora is in the distance. Lake Superior was in back of me.

We stopped at the Copper Harbor overlook on the way back down Brockway Mountain. That's where I snapped the next photo.

Lastly, I have 2 more short videos to share from the same day. The first one was shot on Hwy. 41 between our road and Copper Harbor again.

The last one was taken on top of Brockway Mountain. I should have had my tripod with me. Sorry about the shakiness. You can see our red Chevy Traverse near the end, but the bald guy standing near it isn't Steve.

Again, the photos and videos really don't do the scenery justice. It was so much prettier in person.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.