Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

To Shame

I wasn't planning to post anything today, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share another video. Have you ever wondered what Brockway Mountain looks like from a drone? Of course! In the fall? You betcha!

Click on the following link to see it. This video puts my little digital camera video to shame - to shame I tell ya!


This link is hosted by Pasty Central and will get you instant access to the Brockway video. If you want to have even more fun, check out Da Brudders Adventures Facebook page for more beautiful shots and cool video of the Keweenaw.

The Pasty Central Facebook page is interesting, too. It has some good, short videos about U.P. history.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.