Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Chevron Tags

I told you I would be back with another design for Christmas gift tags. I made this one in a red chevron pattern.

I designed them in just one size - 8 per 8.5x11 sheet - and they'll look like this when your printer spits them out:

Again, they're best if printed on white cardstock. I left a little extra room at the bottom of this sheet, as some printers may need more than a 1/2 inch for the bottom margin. 

After printing, just cut them out, punch the hole and use ribbon or twine to attach them to packages.

If you would like to download them to your computer to save as a PDF - or - if you would like to print them immediately, click on the following link.

Gift Tags - Red ZigZag - 8 per sheet

We'll go back to thinking about Thanksgiving in the upcoming week!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.