Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, November 13, 2015

Photographic Evidence

I don't know why Marty & Donna always refer to my mom as my imaginary mother. I have photographic evidence that she's alive and well. Scroll down to see the proof!




Keep going.




Keep going.




Keep going.




OK, here she is helping me pick thimbleberries this year.

Too bad I didn't get her shoes in that photo - they reminded me of rubies.

Next, I have a photo of her all dolled up for dinner out with us recently.

Here she is in her everyday attire.

This next outfit was green, and she was dressed to impress.

Finally, here she was going to a party this past summer.

Boy, that was a weird angle - can't even see her arms!

I think it's neat how she hasn't aged much since she was a girl, and her smile never changes.

I'm not sure what she'll be wearing for dinner at The Hut tonight. I'll be sure to snap some more photos.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

2 comments:

  1. These pics were great! You are so funny! I just spent the last half hour or so "catching up " on your blog! Shame on me for being so behind.......loved seeing all the pictures of your new home and many decorations! Truly is beautiful and I'm so happy you are in your dream home! Can't wait to come visit you! Prayerfully in 2016! Miss you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, yes, you have to come up in 2016. After all, Marty & Donna will be moving up in the Spring - another reason to visit! I slapped those photos together pretty quickly yesterday afternoon. I took my laptop with us to dinner with Mom & showed her the photos. Luckily, our booth was away from the rest of the booths in the restaurant - we were laughing quite loudly - laughing so hard we were crying - making quite a scene! Mom has my same crazy sense of humor. We miss you, too.

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.