Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Monday, December 21, 2015

Company

Steve and I were quite busy on Saturday afternoon. I was baking and Steve was finishing up the last 2 pieces of trim in the master bedroom and working on more trim in the master bath. We had lots of company throughout the day, too.

I guess they saw their buddy in the great room and wanted to visit.

We saw them more often than usual that day. They spent a lot of time at our bird feeder, too.

Steve flipped on the floodlights next to the patio doors after dinner, and we had 5 or 6 of them out there. The lights didn't even scare them. We love it.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.