Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Something Different

Do you notice something different about the following photo?

Will it help if I show you a photo taken one week ago?

Yes! Steve finished the trim around the sliding doors and the trapezoids! It looks sooooo much better! And. . . while he was at it, he grabbed the Windex and cleaned the windows. . . and hung the wreath. He'll do the trim on the other patio door and trapezoids today. Then, I can put up the tall tree between the patio doors. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

I just noticed that it looks like we decorated one of our pine trees outside. Uh, no. It's just a reflection of the tree I have in the foyer. I'll blog about that later.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.