Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

On the Clips-Board: Trust

I'm beginning a new feature on the blog today - inspired by this space above the stove.

We'll have black walnut upper (and lower) cabinets in our kitchen in the future. There's an electrical outlet hiding under this Ceresota Flour board in the spot where our combination microwave/range hood will be mounted when those uppers go in. I was living with that large gap between the flour board and the top of the stove for the last year, but I was determined to find something to fill it when we were in the Saginaw area a few weeks ago.

Success! I spent some time at Hobby Lobby and found this board with 3 clips attached. (3 Clips + Board  =  Clips-Board)

The size was acceptable and the colors were right.

Plus, I can change the messages on this clips-board whenever the mood strikes!

The current message is reminding us to trust and obey the Lord.

You'll see new posts with this title whenever I make a change.

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.