Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Monday, May 2, 2016

On the Clips-Board: SPRING

I think it's safe to mention this now:

I'm back in the land of the living today - mostly. Since I often write and schedule items to post in advance, you probably had no idea I was out of the land of the living. I awoke with a screamin' migraine on Friday. (Think of being trapped in a metal barrel with a flock of screaming Seagulls and Pileated Woodpeckers whacking away at your head and neck.) It was obviously not going to be a good day. I'm sure you don't want to hear all the unpleasant details, but my evening was spent acquiring another lovely bracelet from the local ER.

I'm sure you understand that I distorted that last photo to eliminate the personal information. By the way, I really have no use for another one of these bracelets, as I don't plan to wear it out and about anytime soon. My head isn't free of pain yet, but I'm trying to remain vertical today - or at a 90° angle. I'm thankful for improvement, however, and it made me happy to see this view through the trapezoids today.

More of our snow has melted - and something else is happening out there! I zoomed in for some better shots.

A sure sign of SPRING!

I was waiting for the right moment, and I do believe the time has arrived to begin the celebration! 

SPRING has arrived in the Copper Country!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.