Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Feelin' Patriotic 4

I'm showing you a few more things to wrap up my patriotic decor series today. Let's start with a free printable - Land that I Love. I created this printable late last fall and somehow disciplined myself to resist putting it out until this month.

In case you don't recognize that blue shape, it's the shape of Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Yes, I know. . . If you don't live in the U.P., you probably won't want to print this - even if it is free! Since I do live in the U.P. - in that rabbit ear above "Land" - and I do love it - I printed mine as a 5x7.


You can print a copy by clicking on the following link:

LAND THAT I LOVE

I have it sitting on the tall stand with a few other items.

Several other patriotic things we've acquired through the years are also displayed in various spots around the house.

And. . . we couldn't forget about the front door.

That does it for our patriotic home decor, but Independence Day is just around the corner, so expect to see more on that in July!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

Shared on That Friday Blog Hop at xoxo Rebecca.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.