Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Friday, October 28, 2016

Fall Color in the Keweenaw 1

I've been working on editing my fall color photos. That's been a long project, as I seem to have taken over a thousand. Don't worry. I won't make you look at ALL of them!

Let's begin today by showing some photos I snapped from inside the house. There's nothing more I need to say. I'll let the photos do the talking.






We'll move outdoors for the next installment. Thanks for stopping by!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love seeing the way the leaves changed color through your beautiful windows! You have a lovely view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Liz. It was fun to go back through my photos and see how the view sometimes changed significantly in just 24 hours.

      Delete

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.