Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Thursday, February 23, 2017

Sneak Peek Friday - on Thursday

It's been a while since we had a Sneak Peek Friday, so I'm throwin' one at ya on a Thursday - only because I haven't posted since Sunday - and I didn't want to wait until Friday! 

In my defense, I've been busy (and *head-achy*). We've had another CRAZY WEIRD meltdown, and we've lost about 11" of snow depth in the last 6 days.
2-16-2017
2-22-2017
Yes, the meltdown has us slushbound again and we haven't left the driveway for a week, so it's nutty that I've been too busy to write. OK, we did leave the driveway on Tuesday to help our buddies, Marty & Donna, celebrate Marty's birthday. We waded through the slush on our driveway, and Marty & Donna picked us up at the road! Since Marty was the last one of the four of us to have a birthday since they moved to the Keweenaw last April - and since it's now become our tradition to celebrate our birthdays at The Hut (restaurant) together - we couldn't miss that special meal! The best news is that we're in for probable double digits of snow accumulation in the next couple of days, so we should be able to get out and about with no problem on Sunday.

I've been working on some Easter projects. . .

and some other unnamed projects. . .

and we had a cool critter sighting in the backyard on Sunday!

Can you name the critter? 

Remember, these were just sneak peeks. You'll see details of these projects and a much better photo of that critter in upcoming posts!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.