Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Wednesday, April 26, 2017

The Condensed Version

I went to Florida and all I got was this lousy. . . 

sinus infection. No, not really. I got some good stuff, too! You would think I would be editing photos like crazy in order to share our 16-day adventure with you. Uh, no. Not so much. This infection has me feeling generally lethargic and "headachy." OK, everything is unpacked, the laundry is done, the house is in order, the meals are being made, consumed and cleaned up after, and even the Easter decor is put away. Other than that, I've basically been sitting around the house doing a whole lot of nuthin' - except sneezing, coughing and clearing my throat. Just delightful!

Still, I feel I owe you some sort of post - just to let you know that we're still living and breathing in the Keweenaw. Since my concentration skills are a bit lacking right now, I thought I would give you the Reader's Digest Condensed Version of our trip. Here goes.

We were in 11 states in 16 days. We saw some stuff.


We ate some stuff.
Steve's Flounder at Clark's Fish Camp, Jacksonville, FL

We visited Senior Citizen Land (aka Golf Cart Haven) - The Villages, FL. I was already sick; Steve got a little sun. Greatly enjoyed our time with family.

We saw more stuff - sometimes just through the windows of the vehicle.

The Keweenaw had some pretty significant melting in the snow department while we were away, but we awoke to this scenery on Sunday morning.

It was 64° here the day before. Now? We're in the midst of a good old-fashioned ice storm. Limbs are falling from trees as I type. Hoping the power stays on!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.