Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Patriotic Peek

It's Flag Day! Hope you're flying your flag!

In honor of the spirit of patriotism I'm feeling today, I thought it would be a good day to show you a peek at some of my summer patriotic decor. First up, I restyled the crates on the wall in our dining area.

That's a placemat from Dollar Tree serving as the background in the lower crate - just taped in place. I pulled an old plate out of the china cabinet for the background in the top crate, and I used my Patriotic Checkered Birdhouse here this year.

The candle is just one of those emergency candles from Dollar Tree with red, silver & blue Dollar Tree necklaces (3/$1) wrapped around it.

I have a fluffy yarn wreath on the wall in the laundry room. I removed the spring butterflies I had on it and hung a USA sign over it for a quick update. Can't get much simpler than that!

See you with part 2 of the tour of Abraham Lincoln's home soon!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.