Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Perks

I neglected to mention that staying in a hospital for a few days does come with a few perks.

(1) If you're lucky enough to have soaking wet hair when you "go down" as I did, your hair dries into a completely unique and unexpected style. 

An added bonus is that other people actually get to see you that way - many of whom have never seen you on a normal day - so this "look" is how they'll remember you. One more bonus? They also get to see you without makeup. Not many people have had that privilege (and have lived to tell about it).

2) The staff sends you home with a new designer tote bag.

I think I'll start carrying it everywhere. Could start a trend.

3) The best perk, however, was my trio of gorgeous new bracelets.

I can choose to wear them separately or in combination and can coordinate them with many different outfits. 

BTW, does anyone else find it amusing that I was determined a "fall risk" when I couldn't even turn over by myself - let alone get out of bed? Ha! 

All is well in the Keweenaw.

4 comments:

  1. Just be glad you did not have the purple one on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, no purple yet. I don't think the need for resusitation was very likely on this particular visit.☺

      Delete
  2. That picture of whatever that creature is is hilarious! At least you have a good sense of humor to get you through it lol!

    ReplyDelete

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.