Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Birthday Boy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY today to my big brother, Dale.
Distance keeps us from seeing one another very often, but that doesn't diminish my love for him. Our family loves to laugh, and our late Uncle Cliff always said that Dale was the funniest person in our family. If you knew my Uncle Cliff and how funny he was, that was a massive compliment. 

And. . . just so you know that we still appreciate and practice humor, here's the uncropped version of that throwback photo from the 60's - with me and our little brother, Danny.

Yep, that was me waaay back then - pixie haircut and before braces!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.