Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Copper Harbor Lighthouse

Thursday, November 30, 2017

The Fun Begins!

I love, love decorating for Christmas, but I'm not a gal who decorates the tree before Thanksgiving and takes it down the day after Christmas. I decorate after Thanksgiving and leave my Christmas decor up a week or two into January. In years past, I would try to do all my decorating within a day or so. That's a bit too tough on my back these days, so it may take me a week or more to finish. The fun is beginning, however!

I always do the big tree (aka The Keweenaw Tree) in the great room first.

Mr. Cut Off carried it up from the basement, and I fluffed.

He had the honor of placing the star on top, and I added the 8 strings of copper beads.

None of the ornaments are on the tree yet, but I had to step back and snap some photos. Can you find the deer outside photobombing my shot?

Hint: You can see the doe through the sliding door on the left near the reflection of the lamp. Click on the photo to see it larger.

Mr. Cut Off was also helpful in tacking up the 2 window wreaths above the sliding doors for me. 

Ornaments tomorrow!

All is well in the Keweenaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a comment. I enjoy hearing from you!
Comments are moderated to maintain a spam-free, family-friendly blog.